Three Counties lodge Banner
Three Counties Lodge 5726

The Lodge Banner

The new lodge banner was dedicated at an Emergency Meeting held on 30th June 1940 with the W.M. – W.Bro R.H.Smith in the Chair. The Ceremony of Dedication was conducted by the Provincial Grand Master R.W. Major R.L.Thornton. In a short address he explained the Symbolic meaning of the Banner and stressed its importance as a rallying point.

“It would remain as a Symbol of Life and Noble endeavour for as long as the Lodge may exist.”

So saying, he, with raised hand, gave the blessing of dedication.

The banner was duly placed within the Lodge where it remains to this day.